The Bride is a young lady of noble birth. After witnessing a commoner beheading his liege, she fell in love with him and became an assassin.
- 1.25″ (3.175cm) hard enamel pin
- Rose gold plating
- Two rubber backs
General Enamel Pin Information:
- Enamel pins are each made by hand, so there will always be flaws and differences between each one due to human error. They are never perfect!
- A-grade pins have defects that are minor and would be noticed if you are scrutinizing them. This includes:
- small specks, dents, or scratch marks
- slight under or overfilling of enamel
- B-Grade pins have visible imperfections such as:
- missing, cracked, or incorrectly coloured enamel
- evident dents, spots, or enamel drip
- missing lines
- evident uneven line thickness
- B-Grade pins do not come with backing cards.
- Colours may vary based on lighting and monitor settings.
There are no reviews yet.